Femslash Week 2014!
Mark your calendars, because Monday August 4th to Sunday 10th, twfemslash is hosting femslash week! We accept all mediums and ships featuring established female characters.
The themes for the week are
Wednesday Rare Pairs
why hate on trans boys when you can hate on cis boys
why hate on anyone when you can grow up and spread some positivity instead
Why hate people when you can hate humidity
Why stop at humidity when you can hate mosquitoes?
i fuckin hate mosquitoes
that’s the spirit
Namaste means “my soul recognizes yours” not “I tripped really hard at a festival once and now I’m filled with the wisdom of the Earth”
To help you sort out your priorities and maybe even relieve a bit of stress!
- Small pieces of paper, index cards, post its, etc.
- Black crayon or colored pencil
- Black marker
- Bowl (fire proof)
- matches or lighter
- Take your black crayon or colored pencil and write everything that’s stressing you/that you think you need to do on individual pieces of paper.
- Keep writing until you’re absolutely sure you got everything out.
- When you’re done, separate them into three piles. The first pile will be things you absolutely have to focus on right now. The second pile should be important things that can wait. The third pile is things that are not important and/or just causing you useless stress.
- Place the first pile somewhere you’ll see it each day. Place the second pile in the jar and close it tightly. Write "it is of import…later" across the jar with black marker.
- Third pile: Pick up each piece of paper, stare at the words you’ve written down, and say "it is not of import" before lighting them on fire and dropping them into the bowl. Do this with each one until they’re all burned.
- Bury the ashes far from your home and, as you pile the last bit on dirt over them, say "it is not of import" once more. Take a deep breath and let your stress over these issues fade.
Do NOT remove the information below:
(Created by Wanderings)
(friendly reminder that we take spell/curse requests)
a 3 part playlist
part I: i think i'm in love
baby i'm yours//arctic monkeys / paris//lana del rey / falling in love in a coffee shop//landon pigg / don't let me go//sam mccarthy ft. harry styles / eskimo kiss//the kooks / flaws//bastille / little darling//lewis watson / heart out//the 1975 / adventure time//bribry / baby blue eyes//a rocket to the moon / scene one - james dean and audrey hepburn//sleeping with sirens / the girl//city and colour / best song ever//gabrielle aplin cover / bloom//the paper kites
part II: this wasn't supposed to happen to us
in my veins//andrew belle / broken//jake bugg / wherever you are//5 seconds of summer / holocene//bon iver / somewhere only we know//keane / all i want//kodaline / possibility//lykke li / another love//tom odell / candles//daughter / jesus christ//brand new / chelsea hotel no 2//lana del rey / i'll be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds//mayday parade / i can't make you love me//bon iver / fireworks//you me at six / got no love//the kooks
part III: sorry, who are you again?
afraid//the neighbourhood / dreaming//smallpools / no friends//san cisco / why'd you only call me when you're high//arctic monkeys /you(ha ha ha)//charli xcx / liquid confidence//you me at six / you need me, i don't need you//ed sheeran / just desserts//marina and the diamonds & charli xcx / forget about it//all time low /breezeblocks//alt-j / damn you//lana del rey / f*ck you//lily allen
Introducing the Social Intelligence Test! From what I can tell, it’s sponsored by Harvard and it’s rather interesting. The basis is you look at pictures of people going through different emotions and decide what emotion they’re feeling. The trick is, you can only see their eyes.
How well can you read people? I never thought I was good at it, but I scored rather high on this test. It was a very interesting experience! I highly recommend taking this!
13 out of 36…
23 out of 36
Your score on this test was 30 out of 36.
31 out of 36, nice
29 out of 36. oh whoa i thought it’d be worse
24 out of 36
I HAVE THREE WORDS THAT WILL BRING JOY TO YOUR HEART:
little league quidditch
#all brooms fly like 3 feet off the ground#the bludgers are stuffed animals#keepers often get distracted by clouds#the seekers are better at playing tag than catching the snitch#games are over when it’s naptime
UNUSUAL HOARD commission for miniprof - this dragon also went through some color changes before ending up as the first one !